/nɪˈglɛkt/ Show Spelled[ni-glekt]
–verb (used with object)
1. to pay no attention or too little attention to; disregard or slight: The public neglected his genius for many years.
2. to be remiss in the care or treatment of: to neglect one's family; to neglect one's appearance.
3. to omit, through indifference or carelessness: to neglect to reply to an invitation.
4. to fail to carry out or perform (orders, duties, etc.): to neglect the household chores.
5. to fail to take or use: to neglect no precaution.
6. an act or instance of neglecting; disregard; negligence: The neglect of the property was shameful.
7. the fact or state of being neglected: a beauty marred by neglect.
I have neglected many things in my life.
This blog is one of them.
Real Life is so time-consuming.
I have decided to spend more focussed attention to my other blogs...
don't expect daily novels - but I hope at least weekly posts...